2009-01-09

My Winter Vacations!

A Happy New Year! At last, the New Year has begun! How was your winter vacation? I almost spent the vacation in my hometown, Hitoyoshi. This year, we had the 20 years old ceremony! As my hometown is very rocal, the date of that was earlier than Kumamoto-city's. The date of our ceremony was January 4th. I wore the Furisode. We can't wear the Furisode after married in Japan. So it was the first time and may be the last chance to wear the Furisode for me. At the chance, I could have met a lot of my friend who I haven't met for a long time there. Some people were the first time to meet after graduating our junior high school. However, most people waren't change a lot from then. We had taken pictures. And, I could met some teachers then. (145words)

No comments: