2009-01-27

About my studing... to about my wisdom teeth

I'm confronting of the pressures of the tests. This year, I have a lot of tests which I have to take! That’s because, I’ve start to learn these teaching course. A little, I regret to miss to take these classes. I thought if I should chose to take this class from last year. However the dead line was passed when I decided to major these, so I had waited about a year for majoring these. That’s reason make me difficult for me to do so now.
However, I won’t to retire. I want to be a teacher, and these are a lot of colleges who are studying hard with me. They always cheer me up. Tomorrow, I have these tests I have to take. Especially, the 3rd period and the 5 th period’s subjects are very difficult for me. They have many words I must memorize, and understand about. I’m halfway on the test week now. I hope that my concentrations will continue to the end of our test’s days!
Yesterday was the only easy going day for me. I had only one test on today, I could study only about Chinese. I studied some other subjects yesterday surely. But, I could have a lot of sleeping yesterday to today’s morning. I’m fine! A little, I have a teeth ache only. May be, the last newer teeth is appearing now. It appears with some aches, I heard. In Japan, it is called ‘Oyashirazu’. It means wisdom teeth. That is to say, the tooth appears when the parson is not under the help of ones parents’ days. However, this idea has not to be suitable for this idea now, I think.

No comments: