2009-01-27

Perhaps! Chance is near here?

I want to start something now! Some times I feel. For example, Going to the locations I where I haven’t been ever. Yesterday, I talked these stories with my friend. One of that is that How happy to be a Japanese. And how safety my country Japan is. To hear some happenings he told, I feel these things really! One of these happenings is the happening caused by the guns. For us, the guns are not near at hand. Some times, I have a chance to know about these countries; I have to study about these more now. Especially, Yesterday, I was lonely in my house. And I feel lonely. Then, some friends call me, I’m happy to talk them!

I’m busy at all recentry. But I had a free time yesterday.

I don’t like the free time. I may be a person who feels lonesome early. I don’t feel my house as my house some times. As I live a different house my parents live from I enter a different house my parents live from I enter to this university. I think I got accustomed to the new situations. But it wasn’t. When I went back to my home town, I realized. I could feel relaxing when I was in my home town. I don’t feel sad now, I think. But I feel sad anywhere I don’t realize.
Recently, I was busy as the same; I realize that it is September already! What I did this summer!? I wondered. I went a lot of place or did a lot of thing. But without notice, days slipped by! Ok, I didn’t keep my diary this year! It is the reason why I feel sad with my summer vacation! I’ll keep diary from now on!
I think it is the reason why I feel so all. I involved a big accident. It is the real reason, I think. I was injured mentally in this summer. I won’t tell this story ever. That’s why If I do, it just make me so shocked and the people who was heard about this story can’t be happy, I know. It is not so big accident in the public. But it is too big for me. To be happy, I never tell this story so easily. So don’t mention it! It is just my problem. However, great thing I get are there. It was a great love. People around me treated me very kindly. I was helped from them include many reasons. I could realize that I have a lot of greatest fends on earth, I think so! This summer was a meaning summer on me! Thank you my friends or who helped me a lot!
I think the time to think about something deeply. I think, I like thinking something too difficult to thing or things seemed to be nonsense. That’s because, there are not the right answer of that! So we could keep thinking about that freely. Thinking alone is not interesting, I recommend talking with someone who wants to do. There are a lot of people who want to do. I choose who knows about me a lot. We can talk very deeply things. There are some interesting ideas what I didn’t know. I like the joy to find a new idea! The situations are…
The last time, we were thinking about what is the four-dimension. Usually, I don’t think about these things, but some times, the switch turns on! It is very interesting!


Secondly, I like to gaze a starry sky, sunny day, no clouded situations, I often wandering of about. The natural things teach me a lot of things having some great values!!!
Again, I’m coming to go to somewhere I can see a beautiful scenery!!! Please take me where I don’t know please! It is my real intentions now!!! If you know something interesting, tell me and try it with me, please!

No comments: