2009-01-21

Coming of Age Day!!!


This year, I came to be 20 years old. In Japan, it was the turning point to be an adult. So these people gather their home town or living town to participate the ceremony! There were the people who met first time after our graduations of junior high school. They seemed to be changed, I feel. I ‘m afraid that not to be identified from my friends who are long time no see. But these situations were not to be in real. This Ney Year’s Days were very interesting for me. That’s why I could see and meet a lot of my friend! I’m looking for the next meeting!
And this time, I set my hair as the mohican! I don't like my forehead for a long time, because I have a roomy forehead. So I haven't up my forelock pearfectly ever. As the change of me, I decide to set this hair style this time! I liked this hair style, without regard to othe's idea. I could have spend a happy day!

No comments: