2008-12-18

writting 4 essay My Favorite Country.

I’m interested in Indonesia. Once I saw the pictures of there, I’ve been fascinated. There is surrounded by ocean. Therefore, we can see some beautiful view from there. I’ve never been there, but I want to. Indonesia is consisted of some archipelago. For example, there are Java, Sumatra, Borneo, Kalimantan, Celebes, and New Guinea.
The reason why I like this country is that Indonesia might have a lot of interesting cultures. In fact, in this country, they believe in some different faith each other. The 5 faith – Islam, Catholic, Protestant, Hindu, and Buddhism are believed in this area. So there might have a lot of different thinking people in Indonesia. It’s a very fascinate point, I think.
Above all, there are very beautiful islands. The pictures of there witch I’ve seen before were unforgettable view. I was very impressed by it. Therefore, I love to go there and I’m very interested in there now.

No comments: