2009-01-27

The part 2!!!

I'll introduce Obama's speach a little again. It takes a lot of times to type it... So I'll have a rest to type this deviding some times. Today is the second day. I'll do that at the last! Please read that. If there are some mistake to type, I'm sorry. If I would noted these thinds, I'll collect that as soon as.


And I would not be standing here tonight without the unyielding support of my best friend for the last 16 years, the rock of our family, the love of my life, the nation's next First Lady, Michelle Obama.

Sasha and Malia! I love you both more than you can imagine. And you have earned the new puppy that's coming with us to the White House.

And while she's no longer with us, I know my grandmother's watching, along with the family that made me who I am. I miss them tonight. I know that my debt to them is beyond measure. To my sister Maya, my sister Alma, all my other brothers and sisters, thank you so much for all the support that you've given me. I'm grateful to them.

To my campaign manager, David Plouffe! The unsung hero of this campaign, who built the best, the best political campaign, I think, in the history of the United States of America.

To my chief strategist, David Axelrod, who's been a partner with me every step of the way.

To the best campaign team ever assembled in the historie of politics! You made this happen, and I am forever grateful for what you've sacrificed to get it done.

But above all, I will never forget who this victory truly belongs to. It belongs to you. It belongs to you.

I was never the likeliest candidate for this office. We didn't start with much money or many endorsements. Our campaign was not hatched in the halls of Washington. It began in the backyards of Des Moines, and the living rooms of Concord, and the front porches of Charleston. It was built by working men and women who dug into what little savings they had to give $5 and $10 and $20 to the cause.

It drew strength from the young people who rejected the myth of their generation's apathy, who left their homes and their families for jobs that offered little pay and less sleep.

It drew strength from the not-so-young people who braved the bitter cold and scorching heat to knock on doors of perfect strangers, and from the millions of Americans who volunteered and organized and proved that more than two centuries later, a government of the peoople, by the people, and for the people has not perished from this Earth.

This is your victory.

Do you think that this speach is easy to read for us? He often starts usung symple words! There are some difficult for me, but these words are all inportant words for us. By using his speach, I'll study the vocabrary. It's my idea! As the same, I could study about America. I'm lack of these knowlegde, I think.

No comments: