2009-01-27

The tears od Rwanda -movie review-

This story is non-fiction. The background of this story is the battle of Rwanda. Once, I saw the srory resembles that. And,I knew about this war a little. That's because I learned about this war in my high school. I liked to study world history, so I reminded the fact. However, I studied this topic a little, so I decided to watch this story to learn about it more. I feel, we have to knoe these fasts not only happy things we know.
There are two laces in this area. The one is Tsuti , and the other is Futu. In this movie, the lace of tsuti was killed. Though this war, Pole who is the hero in this movie tried hard to save his family! His wife is the lace of Tsuti.
I feel sad to see this story. I t was fact!
It’ll be more international in a lot of countries. I hope that the international world would connect to peace, not to connect international world would connect to peace, not to connect to straggle. I hope everyone who live on the earths' happy. And everyone hope so!

1 comment:

comment said...

hi i really impressed by this story where can i find the one who acted in that movie the one called Ndahiro paul i saw in your comment, that the hero tried to save his family and his wife who were tutsi, where the story ended. like to know little about it.