2008-07-16

What I am thinking about...


Today, it was Wednesday. But the schedules of the school were Tuesday’s schedule, so I have to go to school earlier than usual Wednesday. Since the day before, my friend had stayed at my house. And yesterday, we had been asleep without our notices!! We waked up at 5 a.m. And two of us were astonished! We can’t believe the time’ span!!! Too first, isn’t it? However we said such things, the past time never come back! We had rent a DVD to watch, but we can’t watch it. We slept a lot, but we seemed to need more sleeping time. After my school, we slept again. We had a slowly day. Like a sleeping cat under the sun. By the way, I liked the dog than the cat. However now, I like the cats than dogs!!! I realize the cutie of the cats. When I visit the house of my close friend, her cat came close to me. It was very cute. From the day, I love cats a lot. I want to keep a cat!!! Recently, I don’t see cats around me. When I lived in my hometown, there were a lot of cats close to us. And I often watch cats. Because I am busy now, I often lose my time… So I realize that I need to use the time slowly sometimes. Looking the sky, or walking around my house, and the thing I like… I need to do that to relax my heart and my body. The way to rest my body or my heart was not only sleeping!!! The summer time is coming nearly, so we want to enjoy from my bottom of my heart this year!!! For example, I want to go to sea! And I want to take pictures of the sea shore. I like to see the view of that! Don’t you think it is so beautiful? Too beautiful! Especially, the view of the sun set time… great!!! I like to see the natural view so much! So all I want to go is beautiful locations! Some times I watch the pictures of the world. There are a lot of locations I want to go in the world. To tell one of these, I think the view of the African sun set is very beautiful! I had never been to there, but I want to go there to see the view of that in the future! I think so now. But I don’t have so much money now, the time my dream come true will be after the long span. I’ll do my best to come true my dream in the future surely! And I want to go the south islands in the future too, because I like the sea. Simply, the reason why I want to go there is that. Do not laugh at me please.
I knew that, but I haven’t been there… I’ll go all of the locations where I want to go in my life! To do that I’ll do my best in Japan at first! Cheer me up! (513words)

1 comment:

Lu Cozma said...

Hello Aya,

I came to your exhibition in Bucharest a couple of months ago.

The 115 digital art gallery is fantastic... I heard about you through them.

I'm mightily impressed with your work. I even wrote a blog about your exhibition evening on my myspace site!

Hoping that you'll come back quite soon, or to the UK.

Wishing you all the best,

Lu Cozma