2008-07-25

Fire works!

I went to the amusement park, Mitsui-green land! July 20 was the fire work's festival! We arrived at there 2 hours before of the beginning of the wire works. So.... I have to ride some terrible machines!!! I am scared to ride such a thrilling one... But the members without me like to ride such a thing. I didn’t want to ride these, but I have to... So I ride the thrilling one! The name of that was NIOH. The machine doesn’t have the bottom, so our feet were free... It was very terrible. I couldn't open my eyes. Ant before our fallings, I cried very muccccccccccccccch! So the seat of the next to me person was always laughing! I was irritated a lot! But after our riding, I feel some fresh! Perhaps, I like to ride these machines in fact...I think. In next time, I would like to ride such a machine again!
After ridding these, we went to the obakeyashiki! By the roped-way, we arrived there. I heard that this obakeyashiki was scarily.... But it wasn't so much!
The sky was getting dark, the fore works festival was begun, This picture is one of that! It was very beautiful. I like these fire works! In these, the heart shaped one was appeared! It was very fantastic sooooo much! (221words)

No comments: