2008-07-03

Typing essay 10,11,12,13

10 Using the computer, the good points and bad points
The good point by using computer is very useful I think. By using P.C, we can send E-mail, use internet, search what I we want to know quickly. However, there are a lot of bad points by using it I think. For example, The person who doesn’t know about the P.C can't use it usefully at all. Unacceptable, they can trouble by the computer. They can catch some computer Virus easily. And they can have less information that the person who are good at the P.C.

(91words)

11 All aboutMy keitai
I got the cell phone when I was the third grade student of Junior high school at the first time. After my entrance test for my high school, my parents give it to me. That was the blue one. I had used it over a year. And I changed my cell phone when I was the second grade student of high school. The second one was white and green. It was fashionable one. Its maker was Foma. And now, my cell phone's maker is Foma too. What I have now, it is white too.
(95words)

12 What thinking about bloggings
In my writing class, we have our own blog each other. And I have it of course. At first, it was very hard for me. That’s why I didn’t have my personal computer in my house. Though I want to update it frequently, I couldn’t do that. But this year, I can get my personal computer. So I could be able to update that frequently that ever. And I can watch everyone’s blog too. It is fun for me. Some people have nice one. By read these, I am stimulated to make my blod better too. I’ll do my best to make my blog more good from now on!!

(109words)


13 My summer vacation
This summer vacation, I have a lot of things to do! I want to go to sea, back to my home town to see my family, study English more, saving money…and so on. So, I have to work more hardly after taking the tests. If I could get some money, I want to do the BBQ, camps, and going to the sea! Last summer, I had pricked my arm by the jellyfish! It ached very much! So I don’t want to go the sea after the Bon festival. They say that, jellyfishes appear after the Bon festival in Japan. It is a tradition. My friends are going to New Zealand or America in this summer vacation. But I don’t go to nether. In spite of that, I’m planning to go America by my self. If not, with my friends. To do that, I have to saving money in this summer.
(150words)

No comments: