2008-07-16

This summer vacation...



The summer vacation is coming soon! I am thinking about that every day! This year, what can I do? I am thinking about. Hum… At first, I remembered the memories of the last summer. On the last summer, I went to Okinawa with my club’s member. It was 7 women. It was very good! I remember.
The memory what I can’ forget the best was the memories of the Agenasiku- island. This island was not on our schedule at first, but the okinawa’s people recommend us to go there. So we decided to go there. Agenasiku-island was no people on there. So fish swimming near the island don’t know about humans! Then fish gathers at us with their curiosity! They are very cute! Also the view of the sea was so nice too. We love the Agenasiku- Island a lot! Happening, I find the picture of there on the internet, I put it on this blog! If you have a chance to go to Okinawa, I recommend going to the Agenasiku- Island!!! I think it is a great idea! Thank you! (183words)

No comments: