2008-07-18

Looking for a bread.

Last night, I was stayed at my fiend’s house. We are very close friends. We graduated the same elementary school and the same junior high school. But we didn’t go to the same high school. I commuted the Hitoyoshi high school, and she commuted Kuma syougyou high school. The locations of the two high schools were not so far.
Last night, I worked at the restaurant as my part- time job. After that, I went her house and we are talking a lot… The time was 4:00 a.m.! We were go to bed each other, the day was ended. The next day, we gat up at 9:00 a.m. We cleaned up her house; we both went to the school to type our reports. And now is still in the school too. When our reports finish, we are planning to go to the hot spring with our elder, Mayumi. She is my good elder. She takes care of me very much. I feel thanks for her a lot. In the summer vacation, we are going to hanging out many times! To see the fire works, go to sea, have a trip, have a camp… I’m looking for it very much! (201words)

No comments: