2008-07-13

Typing essay 4,5,6,7,8,9

4, My Golden Week
We are going to go to Aso this weekend. The member of that is My boy friend, one of his friends, his girl friend who is my elder of my club. At first, we planned to go to somewhere during the two day. However, I couldn't get the holiday of my part-time. So, we changed the plan. in this plan, we are going to go to Oguni-machi to see the waterfall. According to the rumor, the waterfall will be lighted up only during this week!!! And it will be nice! So I'm looking for going to there.. 85words

5, Food and eating habits
I like to eat very much! Especially, I like to have some sweets. I like cakes, cookies and so on... And I like to cook some sweets. In the fact, the sweet  which was made by me was good! I like these sweets! But, recently I don't have the time to cook some sweets, I haven't cooked  any sweets. If I have the enough time to cook these, I'll cook. And, I'm not good at cooking some foods! It is my big problem! (88words)

6,How I study English
I always study English with some tools. For example, I often use the CD to tools. For example, I often use the CD to listen to the English conversation. And, I also use the textbook to learn it. I also use the textbook to learn the grammar of English. Also, I think that it is effective to make some friends who speak English. O have some those friends too. To talk with them is very learnable. However, I used to talk them a lot to skill up my speaking. What I need especially to me now is speaking a lot in English, I think. Recently, I always study at desk!

7. My other class
I have some classes without this writing class in my school life. Foe example, I have some classes as teaching course. In this class, I can study how to teach English for student. I can choose high school's teaching course or Junior high school's teaching course. Surely, I can choose both courses. So I am going to get the capacity to be a teacher of a high school and a junior high school. Also, I study the feelings of students. By studying this subject, I remember my memories of my school hood.

8. Foreign countries
I want to go to a lot of foreign countries. However, I haven't been to any foreign countries until now. To go to there, I need a lot of money. So I work a lot recently to go to America. I have one spot that I want to go the best now. There is America. There are my acquaintances in Main. Main is the north of the U.S. Also, I want to go New York City too. But when I was a high school student, I want to go to Germany the best. Still now, I want to go there too.

9.My favorite movie or movies
The movie I like is 'Armageddon'. The song which used in this movie is my favorite song too. The dong 's name is 'Miss a thing'. the song is sang by aero smith. It has a beautiful melody and words! The character I like the best is the father. He was dead to help our earth. Thanks to him, the earth was helped. When I watch this movie at first time, I was very moved. And I have watched this movie at least 5 times in my life. Every time I watch this movie, I cry.

No comments: