2008-12-15

That's a buzy day it was today!!!

I had a lot of reports to do by today! So very hard for me today! I have written 3 reports consisted of about 900 words on each! I'm tired... However, I have to do these tasks! We have to read 3 books at least for this reports. Above all, the books we have to read is American old literarures. By read these books, I felt something fearness. I think, these age, America has a very unstable society. In these book there a re a lot of problems appeared. I have read ' Catcher in the Rye', ' For whom the Bell Tolls', 'Adventires of Huckleberry Finn',and 'The Color purple'. What I have to do is only typing!!!
Since the day before, my friend had stayed at my house. And yesterday, we had been asleep without our notices!! We slept a lot, but we seemed to need more sleeping time. After my school, we slept again. We had a slowly day. Like a sleeping cat under the sun. By the way, I liked the dog than the cat. However now, I like the cats than dogs!!! I realize the cutie of the cats. When I visit the house of my close friend, her cat came close to me. It was very cute. From the day, I love cats a lot. I want to keep a cat!!! Recently, I don’t see cats around me. When I lived in my hometown, there were a lot of cats close to us. And I often watch cats. Because I am busy now, I often lose my time… So I realize that I need to use the time slowly sometimes. Looking the sky, or walking around my house, and the thing I like… I need to do that to relax my heart and my body. The way to rest my body or my heart was not only sleeping!!! The summer time is coming nearly, so we want to enjoy from my bottom of my heart this year!!! For example, I want to go to sea! And I want to take pictures of the sea shore. I like to see the view of that! Don’t you think it is so beautiful? Too beautiful! Especially, the view of the sun set time… great!!! I like to see the natural view so much! So all I want to go is beautiful locations! Some times I watch the pictures of the world. There are a lot of locations I want to go in the world. To tell one of these, I think the view of the African sun set is very beautiful! I had never been to there, but I want to go there to see the view of that in the future! I think so now. But I don’t have so much money now, the time my dream come true will be after the long span. I’ll do my best to come true my dream in the future surely! And I want to go the south islands in the future too, because I like the sea. Simply, the reason why I want to go there is that. I knew that, but I haven’t been there…
At last, I was starting to think about these things again. I often thinks these things like that, I know. Have you ever thought these funny thing on you? If you have, tell me! How small things is okay! Take it easy!? ;-)

No comments: