2008-11-19

Nov.14th -( our activity!!!)-

After school, 7 girls;Ayaka, Sayaka, Marina, Mari, Misa, Yoshie and I went to the Mt. Tawara to see stars. At first, we planed to have some camps, However, this plans couldn't working on, so we planed to drive! On the way there, we all could have a good time. All of us had some talkings or singing some songs in the car. Above all, is was very nice! A lot of our favorite songs were sounded by Mairina! She has a lot of nice music CD to listen to! It made us so happy in that car! Greatest! I think, she is a great D-jey!? May be so!
Reached on the Mt.Tawara, we could seen a beautiful sight from there! We may felt as if the Queens of this city! It's our city!? Yes! ... We may be a funny guys, we all were all smiled at there though it was so cold there. Saying 'Too cold! Too cold!' but we are hot by our happiness! Near the location where were, there were some windmills. BY it's side, I feel it's scale! It was too big! It was so cool too for me. Only me!? I don't care!
At there we take a lot of pictures. from high point or low point behind, of course in front of! I'm looking for printing these pictures! It recall me this nice day whenever. I hope that. I love you, guys! I hope more activities from now! (245words)

No comments: