2008-11-26

an article which I saw.

Miura Kills self in L.A
The Daily Yomiuri
Japanese businessman Kazuyoshi Miura, who was in detention in the United States on a murder conspiracy charge, has commited suicide, sources said Friday.
The sources said the Los Angeles Police Department told the Japanese Con sulate in Los Angeles that Miura...
It was the article of the Dairy Yomiuri. It was very big news for us! So I quote this article to my blog! To kill self is a very saddest incident. People around him might be shocked, I think. Recently, these news; killing oneself are very much. Even though a small children still do that. What a sad thing it is! There are parents for all people, and there are some people who cry for his death. So it can't be allowed for people who kill oneself. I hope that these things's strings in the future. And I treasure my life from now on more.

No comments: