2008-11-28

My favorite thing.

My favorite thing is…a lucky charm. It was the gift by given from my grand mother. She gives it for me every month since I was born still now! Not only me, has she given these for all her grand sons! It is natural thing foe me, but what a tender person she is, I think so now.

I always have kept this lucky charm. I don’t realize how she mends us when I was a child. However, I could feel her warmth now. Every month, she went a temple to wish our good health expressly.

One day, I heard from her. In her letter, there were a lot of words to encourage us. According to this, she made up her mind to send some letters and the lucky charm for us by her self. From now, my mother did that job. I was very impressed by it.

When I was a kid, I was a Grandmother kid. Still now, I think so too! I love her! Today, we can use some e-mails, but she can’t do that. So now, she is my only dearest pen pal! I can say so with a greatest confidence!

No comments: