2008-11-07

Ghost story -book review-

I read this book. There was a couple. The man's name is Nick, and the woman's name is Nancy. They were going to marry soon. However, Nick had been killed accidentally. His soul can move like a alive man, but his body is left the place where he had been killed. Also, nobody can't see his shape. Nancy was very shocked by his dead.

Hen, he knew that Nancy is in danger of murder by their friend. Therefore, Nick tried to save her and revenge to the murder. Though the body of Oda Mei who can hear Sam's voice, Nick could save her at last!

this story moved me very much! And I hope that Nancy and Nick Mei could go to heaven in the future.
Sometimes, I am wandering what to do now. When I entered into this university, I had an hope, what I wanted to be. However now, it is not suited with me, I think. The time is limited, but things which I thinking is going to be deeper more and more. I’m so anxiety for my future. Now, I want to be a teacher. Through studying this course, I face a lot of problems. I feel that this society is too difficult to understand. But we must to live in this world. So we need to be strong now for our future!
Everyone don't knows what will happen in our furture! Be carefull at all!

No comments: