2008-06-12

June 9th, It's my birthday!


June 9th, It was my birthday! I could spent a wonderful day by the grace of my friends and my family! Surprisingly, my friends held a birthday party for me! Most of all are eibeigakka! They reserved a bar to have the party and prepared the cake, which was written some massage for me in advance! Over ten peple were gathered! They sang the birthday song and took some pictures! I was very touched by the heart of them! It made me very happy! And, a lot of my friends sent me some messages or called me! Also, a lot of my friends told me 'Happy birthday, Ayaka!' Therefore, my father and mother called and sent me some massages! I was moved too. I could feel their love! I am very happy person! I am happy to be able to come across these people! I love them! I'll treasure them from now on! (153words)

No comments: