2008-06-06

Animal

I love animals! Especially, I like the lions. That's because I think that is very cool. He is the king of the animals. And, so scared. However, when he was a baby, he is usually cute very much! And he can't threaten other animals without he is hungry. He ate animals meat to live on. So it is necessary to kill other animals. But he don't kill them in vain. Those living attract me. He is cool. He has a long hair, fiery eyes, big mouth, and big hands. So I want to go to Africa to see the real animals! I want to go to the safari! And I know the sun set view of Africa is Marvelous! Recently, I always research about the sun set of the safari. There is nothing which shut down the light of the sun, so the light of the sun is very vivid. Seeing these pictures, I often be happy!(157words)

No comments: