2008-06-13

TYping essay1,2,3

1,First class
At this class, we are going to use the computer a lot. However, I am not connected the Internet to my house. So I have to go to school to do my homework, but I'll do my best. I planned to connect the Internet as soon as possible.
And I am not good at reading and speaking English, I think. This year I'll be more positive to use English! I need to skill up my English ability. First of all, I'll speak a lot in English

2,The Music I like I like some R and B music. Also I like some Japanese hip-hop music too. Recently, I often go to the concert. Also, I like to play the instruments too. I play the piano, Clarinet, flute...some times. When I was a student of the junior high school, I played the clarinet. Since I was 4 years old, I have played the piano. However, I don't have the piano in my house now. So I sometimes miss it a little

3,My hobbies To tell my hobbies I notice that I have a lot of hobbies. First of all, I like to talk a lot with my friends. I usually talk with my family or my friend anytime. Second, I like to cook. Today, I cook the seafood's curry and the potato salad. As the curry was very delicious, I invite one of my friends to my house. Third, I like to have a walk, run around, swim...I have a lot of

No comments: