2008-05-16

Essay2 ,'Kumamoto'

ASO
In this essay, I'm going to introduce about Aso. As I'm interested in Aso,I choose this topic. I'll research in that to share the three contents; hot spring(onsen), Foods and Mt. Aso.
First of all, Aso has a lot of hot spring. The location of there is called 'Kurokawa'. And, the 'Kurokawa onsen' is a famous and popular spot in Kumamoto for us. I love to go to the hot spring. One time, I found the soap which is made by horse's oil. And I challenged it. I found to be my skin soft! the perfume of the soap was very good too.
Also, Aso has some speciality. For example, buck wheat, Takana, Milk. First, there the street which is called 'Soba-gaidou'. it means the street of buck wheat. Of course, there are many buck wheat restaurant. And Aso's takana's pilaf is very delicious! We can eat that in Aso easily. Lastly, the milk of Aso is very delicious too. Especially, the 'jersey milk' is the best. We can also but a ice cream corn which contains Jersey milk.
Thirdly, mt.Aso has a very large caldera. Caldera is a word of Spanish.At the summit of the mountain, there is the caldera. Halfway of going to the summit,there are majestic grasses. This is called 'kusasenri'. At this place, a lot of cows are browsed. To surprise, the shape of the range from mt.Aso seem to be seen a goodness of mercy who is lying. When In knew the fact, I was very impressed.
I'm sure to admit the mt. Aso very nice place. Aso is very attractive place. Especially, I recommend you to go to the hot spring. To know about Kumamoto more, we should know about and go to Aso!!   (290words)

No comments: