2008-05-19

Essay1, My introduction

Hello. My name is Ayaka T. Thank you for your kindness in agreeing to be my host family. I’m very happy to be able to visit you.
I think, Japan is a closed country. People who live in Japan like to do like the same as others. They are always together every time including me. I often want to conduct as I like more. Then, I want to feel the mood of your country. I think tour country seems to be freedom than m country.
I’ll visit you in the summer. How about the summer of your country? Is it too hot? By the way, there are four seasons in Japan. The differences of the seasons in Japan is very clear. I have lived in Japan 19 years thinking it’s no wander that there are four seasons in my life. I’m sure that you’ll be impressed by it. I’ll bring some pictures which we can recognize Japanese seasons. What’s more, I hope you could have a chance to visit Japan too someday. I’m sure to be a nice memory for you.
Let me introduce my self. First of all, I'm very curious. Therefore I want to do a lot of things there. What do you recommend to do? Please tell me what to do to enjoy myself in your country. Also, I'm interested in the history or culture in your country. I beg your pardon, but please bring me a lot of places in your country.Secondly, I live in the south of Japan. Therefore, I'm sensitive to the cold a little. However, that's all right to the heart to me!
And, my hobbies are listening to music, talking with my friends, taking a walk, cooking, and playing some instruments. I can play the piano, clarinet, flute and so on. I love music. I think I am a woman of wide interests. Do you have any hobby? I f you have any, tell me and do that with me, please.
Finally, I might trouble you because of the difference of ways of thinking or education between us, but I'll give my best regards to you. I'm looking forward to seeing you soon.(355words)

No comments: