2008-05-02

Curry!!!

Today, it was a rainy day. So as soon as the class was finished, I return to my house during the rain was not falling. And, I noticed that I was very hungry!!! That's why... I didn't have a lunch today to do my homework in the library.
Then, I cooked the seafood's curry! After finished to cook it, I invited a friend of me to my house. About from 7 to 11, she was at my house. we spoke a lot. However she would work tomorrow from early morning, she had to go to bed early.
After she left, I took a bath and started to study. Recently, I usually working at restaurant, I didn't have the time to do the thing what I wanted to do. And, I was irked a little. To have a nice day, I could be happy today,I felt so. I could do my housework too today.
Tomorrow, I will not have to work part-time too. I hope that tomorrow will be nice day like today too!!

No comments: