2008-10-17

Thigs to do!

Recently, I was confused by a lot of things to do! First, I have to study English more!!! Also I have a lot of homework to do now, these of the teaching course and usual class. Second, Takumasai, our university's school festival's coming! So I have to do something. For example, to make 8 message card for elders, to reserve two izakaya to hold a party. And also, I need to research the costs of their flower to give and reserve that. In addition, I have to plan to call some taxis for them... But they are not all my job. I have some coullage to have these together. That's good. Third, I am lacking of money now, so I have to work more... I works at a Japanese food restaurant. The more, I have to work. By these things to do make me so sick. I want to cry! Help me.

No comments: