2008-10-14

Dating with Masumi;-)


October 13th Mon, I was free, and I seemed to do something fun... This night, suddenly Masumi called me to hung out together! Oh, yes! Okey! I'll go right now! And we gathered at school, we talked over for a few minutes. At last, we went to the down town's Tsutaya. Going ahead to this, I noticed to forget to bring the CD which I retailed, so I backed home to bring that. Again, we went ahead there. At Tsutaya, there were our favorite bazaar. At there, I bought some coaster. It was made by a lot of beads! Very cute! After the shopping, we were looking for somewhere good cafe! We found that at Kamitori. The name was switch cafe! I ate banana muffin and vanilla icecream and hot chocolate there. And Masumi ate Salsa sauced chips and seasonal tea. Good taste! We made up our mind to visit there frequently! It was a nice day!!! Thank you Masumi!

No comments: