2008-09-26

The new semester!

From this week, the second semester began! In the last semester, I missed to get an credit! So regrettable that I 'll do my best in this semester not to miss anything again! This semester will be severer than this last one. That's because the temperatures will be so cold, It let me difficult to get up early!!! However, when I was a high school student, I have got up at 5 every day! So compered the days, it may be easy! I won't forget to do this intentions! This is going to finish September, nearly October now. My summer vacation was so good! I think,I could make a lot of friend or some acquaintances! I traveled a lot of place. For example, I took a trip to Nagasaki. Nagasaki is where I have lived in 11 years, but I haven't been there for 9 years. So it was good for me!

No comments: