2008-09-16

FUKUOKA!

I went to Fukuoka city with my friend. We got up at seven, and it was too fast for us. However, we could have a break on the way to there. I slept about one hour in the bus. Arrived there, we went shopping in Tenjin and Canal city. We bought some clothes. I happen to meet a strange man!!! Accidently, I lost one of these. I was very shocked. Then, I met a friend who was the same high school, his name was Ryouta. He wants to be a hair stylist! Someday, I want him to have cut my hair. We went to my friend’s house. He was the same junior high school. I have met him after a long times. We talked over at his house this night. Tomorrow, we went the marinoa city near the Hakata. I’m looking for tomorrow. Anyway, I could make some friend today ;-) So I’m happy!!! (142WORDS)

No comments: