2007-11-19

speaking class assignment

1. My future plan
I want to travel around the world, because I want to understand a lot of ideas people who I don't know have.Therefore, I want to be a tourist in the near future! I like seeing sightes thinking of the histry or geografy there.I hope that I could travel everywhere though my career!

After my marridge, I want to be a mother of two childlen. One is a girl, and another is a boy. I think the boy who has a old sister will be a kind man. Also, the girl who has a young brother will
be a reliable women. However, I don't want to retire the job. I want to work sometimes.


2.The future after 5 years from now
I think I will work very hard this year.It would be the first year from my graduation.I can't
dredict my future clearly, perhaps my sister could marry or my brother could do! May be I would not yet ...I think.

No comments: