2008-08-20

Aug 7th 8th - Kurume-


I went to Kurume. That’s why I chose there, there is my close friend Naoko in Kurume. To see her, I went to there alone. About the noon, I reached at Kurume. I met her and her boyfriend Shigeki. With them, I went to a restaurant to have a lunch. He treated us those lunches! He is very kind! After that, we went her house. We watched a D.V.D of Amuro Namie. She is very cute and cool! I like that very much! I can’t believe that she is about 30 years old and she has a kid! She is too young, I think! After watching the D.V.D, we had a short sleep. Waked up, we went to the nearest super market to buy the stuff of the dinner. She is good at cooking! With waiting the complete cooking, we decided what to hang out this time! That was water! We’ll hang out by the water guns and water balloons! And we had a good time with saddened! I could have a fun like a child! After having a dinner, we played the game with PS3. But it needed high techniques. I couldn’t handle it well. And we started to drink some alcohols. We are both over 20! Drinking some alcohols, we were become sleepy. Especially me! I drunk only two cups of it. We talked over, and slept. The funny day was end up! Thank you so much, Naoko! I’ll go to Kurume again! (246words)

No comments: