2008-04-16

book review

Anne Frank
I read the book which is about Anne Frank. She is a girl who was born in the age of a war. When she was a little girl, Nazi party conquest Germany.The reader of the Nazi was Adolf Hitler. He forbited many things to do for Jew. Anne was a Jew. Since the party had started, Jew had been to have to hide in public life. Surely, included Anne. At Anne's birthday, she was given a dialy from her father. She named the dialy "Kitty". She rote many things on the dialy.
Through reading this book, I could Know about her. At the same time, I want to learn about Nazi. I know about Nazi and Hitler a little now. However,I think that I need to learn about the history of Nazi more. So I'll need to read some books about Nazi more.

1 comment:

Rick said...

Please tidy up your tags!

And a couple of spelling things:
write
diary